GWB General T's & C's
- You must be aged 18 years or over and capable of entering into a contract. You must supply proof of age on request.
Representation Of Products
- GWB reserve the right to alter without notice, prices of products and conditions of sale before you place an order. Please note product shades and shapes may vary.
- Very occasionally certain items may have been used for photographic purposes when sold. These items will still be in new condition and fit for purpose when sold.
- Payment in full must be made by credit or debit card (Visa, AmEx, MasterCard, Delta/Connect or Switch) prior to dispatch of your order. In the event of non-authorization of payment we will contact you to advise. We do not accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
- For now we are now providing a delivery service. Beer can also be ordered and collected from the brewery.
- Our returns policy is simple. Within 7 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a replacement or a full refund. We endeavor to give the best quality product for home consumption, if beer is not up to standard return the product as soon as possible. Bring it into the shop and we will do the rest.
Limitation of liability
- We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as provided above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill or any indirect or consequent loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit any rights you may have as a customer which are not capable of being lawfully excluded or limited, nor shall it exclude or restrict our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- No permission is given by us in the way of the reproduction or use for commercial or detrimental purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and other material shown on or connected with our website in which intellectual property rights subsist.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any queries or complaints please write to Great Western Brewing Company, Bristol Road, Hambrook, Bristol, Bs362ef.