T's & C's
You may be asked to submit the following personal information about yourself when you apply for a loyalty card:
-Your name, email address, home and business address, phone number, nationality and date of birth;
-Information that you may choose to provide in your loyalty profile, such as your personal stay and destination preferences; and
-Billing information taken for deposits, ticketing, or holding credit card information for use in the case of no-shows (where applicable);
-Marketing preferences, including how you prefer to be contacted as well as what types of information you are interested in hearing about.
The legal basis for this processing is Contract so we can use your information to operate and provide services in connection with our loyalty programmes. This may include:
-Enrolment in the loyalty programme;
-The order and delivery of merchandise that you may redeem online;
-Sending you updates, account statements and other information relating to your participation in one of our programmes or services;
-Sending you marketing communications in relation to the products and services offered by Great Western Brewery and associated brands that are related to your loyalty programme; and
-Analytics, statistical analysis and other research.
Although provision of much of the information requested is voluntary, the failure to provide certain information may impact and/or prevent our ability to offer you certain services. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of our loyalty programme for further information.
The data provided will be kept securely in our web servers and our loyalty programme providers’ web servers located in the UK in accordance with local regulations. If you do not use your membership card for more than 12 months, all personally identifiable data stored will be deleted and the card will be annulled.
We may keep an anonymised form of your personal data, which no longer refers to you, for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent that we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
We may collect the following information provided you have opted-in to be contacted about your promotion entry and have confirmed you are over 18 years old:
-Personal details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers; and
-Details about your promotion entry.
The process might involve storing personal data obtained from collecting entries on our server, selecting a winner at random from the data, using it to contact winners and then to send winners their prizes or to transfer the data to the promotion’s partner to fulfil the prize.
The legal basis for this processing is Consent and you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on Contact@gwbrewery.co.uk.
We may provide a consent box to opt-in to receive marketing communications from GWB and our associated brands as well as another box to opt-in to receive marketing communications from our promotions’ partners. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time please contact us on Contact@gwbrewery.co.uk.
The data provided will be kept securely in our email servers and web servers for 13 months after the processing of the prize. After this period all personally identifiable data stored will be deleted and we may keep an anonymised form of your personal data, which no longer refers to you, for statistical purposes.
We use a third party provider, Microsoft Office 365, to store our email data securely. For more information, please see Microsoft’s privacy notice - https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement.
We also use a third party provider, Wixt, to store our website data securely. For more information, please see Wix's privacy notice - https://www.wix.com/about/privacy.
Your Privacy Rights
The GDPR refreshes individuals’ existing rights by clarifying and extending them, and introduces new rights. Not all these rights are absolute rights and may vary depending on any contractual and/or obligations we may have.
You can contact us via any of our online contact forms or by emailing Contact@gwbrewery.co.uk to exercise any of your following privacy rights:
RIGHT TO OBJECT
You can object to our processing of your personal information. Please contact us as noted above, providing details of your objection.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
If you have given us your consent to use personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing communications we send you or contacting us as noted above. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you concerning any outstanding transactions.
You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal information held about you. Before we are able to correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request.
You can ask us to delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it. We will delete your data securely within one month of your request.
You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form, so it can be easily transferred.
You can ask us to restrict the personal information we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
MAKE A COMPLAINT
You can make a complaint about how we have used your personal information to us, by contacting us via the details on our websites, or to a supervisory authority - for the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office at ico.org.uk.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request access to a copy of your personal information that we hold, along with information on what personal information we use, why we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it for and whether it has been used for any automated decision making.
You can make a request for access by contacting our DPO at Great Western Brewing company, Bristol Road, Hambrook, Bristol, BS161RF. Please make all requests for access in writing, and provide us with evidence of your identity.
We will not make any charge for responding to any request from you to exercise your privacy rights, and we will respond to your requests in accordance with our obligations under data protection law.
Loyalty Scheme T & C
1. All membership cards will remain the property of Great western brewery (GWB).
2. We can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions or any individual loyalty account.
3. The membership card is for your own personal use; please do not share it with anyone else. There is a maximum number of one card per person at any one time. We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
4.If we identify that you hold two or more accounts, we may merge them into one account at our discretion.
5. We can take any appropriate action, including removing or suspending a loyalty account and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the membership or associated offers.
6. We will remove points from the associated account if it hasn’t been used for 12 months or has been closed.
7. You have to be able to prove that you are 18 years of age or over when using the card with a valid form of ID (this does not include student cards or cards that do not show date of birth).
8. If your card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately by emailing email@example.com or call the Brewery Office on 0117 9572842 so that it can be cancelled and a replacement issued, if this is not done a new card cannot be awarded.
9. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from complying with these terms and conditions, we will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing our obligation.
10. These terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
General T & C
- You must be aged 18 years or over and capable of entering into a contract. You must supply proof of age on request.
Representation Of Products
- GWB reserve the right to alter without notice, prices of products and conditions of sale before you place an order. Please note product shades and shapes may vary.
- Very occasionally certain items may have been used for photographic purposes when sold. These items will still be in new condition and fit for purpose when sold.
- Payment in full must be made by credit or debit card (Visa, AmEx, MasterCard, Delta/Connect or Switch) prior to dispatch of your order. In the event of non-authorization of payment we will contact you to advise. We do not accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
When adding your address include the house number, street name and full postcode. If we recive an order with an incomplete address. I.e no house number, street name or both, YOUR DELIVERY WILL BE DELAYED. Add the address into the special requests box if needed.
We will deliver to the address on your order. If the address is input wrong The Great Western Brewery will not be held liable for any refunds or replacments. It will be down to the customer to retrieve the order from the address entered in error.
- Our returns policy is simple. Within 7 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a replacement or a full refund. We endeavor to give the best quality product for home consumption, if beer is not up to standard return the product as soon as possible. Bring it into the shop and we will do the rest.
Limitation of liability
- We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as provided above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill or any indirect or consequent loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
- Nothing in these terms shall limit any rights you may have as a customer which are not capable of being lawfully excluded or limited, nor shall it exclude or restrict our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- No permission is given by us in the way of the reproduction or use for commercial or detrimental purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and other material shown on or connected with our website in which intellectual property rights subsist.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any queries or complaints please write to Great Western Brewing Company, Bristol Road, Hambrook, Bristol, Bs362ef.
What are Cookies?
Our website use industry-wide technologies, such as “cookies”, to collect information about the use of our websites and email communications in order to improve your online experience.
When visiting this website, your browser will download and store cookies on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. Cookies may contain certain personal information about you, which help us to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customisation settings you have previously specified, and our ability to personalise your online experience would be limited. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
We may use the following cookies:
Required cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to sign into secure areas of our site.
Performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of users and sessions and to see how users move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Personalisation and functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, previous pages visited and contextual data.
Advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may share this information with third parties for advertising, remarketing and other purposes.
Pages on this website may use the following cookies:
Google Tag Manager sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage, and also to understand the user journey so that we can improve it. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Description It distinguishes users
Description It distinguishes users
Description It passes data on visitor tracking
Description It retrieves a Client ID from AMP Client ID service
Description It provides campaign information about the user
Description It It determines unique visitors
Social Media 'Pixels' are a small amount of code on a webpage or in an email notification which run every time you visit a web page. As many services do, we use pixels to learn whether you’ve interacted with certain web or email content. This helps us measure and improve our services and personalise your experience with us.
Description Control over the "Follow us on Facebook" and "Like" buttons
Description Track of the first and last Facebook page visited by the user
Description Allow sharing content via Twitter